|3.30 PM||4.15 PM||KIDS, GIRLS & BOYS (BELOW 18 YEARS)|
|4.30 PM||5.15 PM||KIDS, GIRLS & BOYS (BELOW 18 YEARS)|
|5.15 PM||6.00 PM||KIDS, GIRLS & BOYS (BELOW 18 YEARS)|
|6.00 PM||6.45 PM||LADIES (EXCLUSIVE)|
|7.00 PM||7.45 PM||GENERAL (GENTS, LADIES, & LIFE MEMBERS)|
|7.45 PM||8.30 PM||RECREATIONAL SWIMMING (GENTS, LADIES, & LIFE MEMBERS)|
|GTC LIFE MEMBER 7.00 PM TO 8.30 PM.|
*THE SWIMMING POOL SHALL REMAIN CLOSED ON MONDAYS
MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT MAKE CHANGES IN THE ABOVE- MENTIONED SCHEDULE FROM TIME TO TIME WITH DUE INTIMATION TO THE PLAYERS AND OTHER MEMBERS.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE FORM
- REGISTRATION FEE IN CASH OR BY CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF GAUHATI TOWN CLUB
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF THE APPLICANT
- MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FOR FIT FOR SWIMMING
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING AND ENROLLING
- Right of admission is reserved as Discipline and Decorum shall be maintained at all cost.
- All instructions and signs posted in the Swimming Pool shall be considered as part of the
Rules and Regulations
- Membership fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non—adjustable.
- The club reserve absolute right to change the fee structure and charges for service and facilities from time to time.
- A Member must be properly attired for swimming.
- A Member shall have to bring own towel and swimming costume.
- Any member who is loud, offensive and burdensome to other members or behaves irritatingly during swimming session may be suspended or expelled from the Centre after notice. In the event of termination of membership, the unused/balance portion of the advance payment shall Stand forfeited.
- Members are not allowed entry in the Swimming Pool area in inebriated condition. Smoking, drinking of alcoholic beverages, chewing of tobacco, etc. are strictly prohibited in the Pool.
- Members shall have to sign in the Register Book at the time of entering the Pool.
- Member must display Membership Card at the time of entry and no member will be allowed entry to the club without Membership Card.
- Parking of vehicles by members will be at their own risk and club shall not be held responsible for any theft and/or damage of vehicles.
- Lockers are available for keeping personal belongings of the members during swimming sessions; however, they must collect their belongings while leaving the Pool. The Management shall not be responsible for custody of the left out belongings and under no circumstances; the Management shall be responsible for any loss of item/s.
- Members are not allowed to bring their kids to the Pool.
- The Swimming Pool Management reserves the right to refuse anyone from using the Pool who is not properly attired and / or fails to maintain personal hygiene.
Morning : 6:15 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
Evening: 3.30 PM. to 7.00 PM.
(Separate batches will be notiﬁed later)
Management reserves the right make changes in the above-mentioned schedule from time to time with due intimation to the members.
- Members will have to opt for a particular time slot/ schedule and such allotted time slot shall have to be adhered to. In case of any requirement for any change in the allotted time slot schedule, the same may be allowed on application and approval of the Management.
- Members shall have to deposit their monthly dues on or before 10th.Day beginning each calendar month and any default in this regard may lead to termination of membership.
- In case of membership on monthly basis, one month's fee shall have to be paid in advance. For Annual Membership, the whole amount shall have to be paid at the beginning of the period.
- Registration fee (subject to change from time to time) will be levied at the time of admission which is not refundable and/or transferable and/or adjustable. In case of non-renewal of monthly membership for three consecutive months, such registration fee will be forfeited on expiry of three months from the due date of such renewal.
* MONTHLY FEES HAS TO PAY IN ONE MONTH ADVANCE WITH ADMISSION FEE
* DEPOSIT OF MONTHLY FEE 7TH DAY OF EVERY CALENDAR MONTH
FOR DETAIL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT GTC OFFICE AT JUDGES FIELD, PANBAZAR, GUWAHATI-1
THEIR CHILDREN UP TO 18 YEARS ARE EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF JOINING FEE.
- COACHING FEE PER MONTH ONLY (3.30 PM TO 7 PM)
- GTC MEMBERS/ THEIR CHILDREN WILL NOT BE CHARGED ANY FEES FOR AVAILING SWIMMING FACILITIES FROM 7 PM TO 8.30PM
- RAJU MAHATO
- BIKASH DAS
- SANGITA SAH
- UMA DEVI
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT GAUHATI TOWN CLUB OFFICE
PHONE NO: 0361-2737844
TIMING: 11 AM TO 5 PM (except Sunday)